How To Dance In Nightclubs
By Datehow.com Staff
Dancing is a great way to meet new people. Especially dancing in a nightclub, where people are just waiting for someone to dance with them. Nightclubs that play popular songs are the clubs you would want to go to. If you go with your friends, you have no problem whatsoever, but if you’re there to pick up strangers and have a good time you’d have a problem. Songs played in the clubs range from Hip-hop and R&B, to techno and rave. It all depends on what club you choose. Choose the ones that you think you are familiar with the songs.
Dancing is easy; getting someone to dance with you is the hard part. If you’re not shy, try this. Start dancing on the dance floor and move towards the girl you want to dance with. Or you can do it the old fashioned way, where in you just simply ask the girl to dance with you. And girls, try to be nice. If you don’t want to dance, tell the guy politely. And if you’re already drunk, just leave please! If your hooked up with a partner, now’s the time to follow these simple tips in dancing.
1. The most important tip of all is to be confident.
2. Make eye contact when you’re slow dancing. It’s much more romantic.
3. Don’t exaggerate when you’re just a mediocre dancer. You would just make yourself look stupid.
4. Try to dance with the song and follow a beat.
5. If the song is hip-hop, try imitating your partner’s moves so you two would take attention.
6. If the song is salsa, try to look and feel sexy, and go with the flow.
7. Give her some space and try not to feel her up because she might be offended.
8. In slow dancing, be bold and be sensitive. Hold her close to your body and try rubbing her back. Watch her reactions to this. If you think she doesn’t like, stop.
9. If the place is crowded, try to dance small and don’t hog the space.
10. Un-necessary hand, arm, upper-body, and head movement is a no-no. If it doesn’t feel appropriate for the song just leave it out.
11. Keep your feet under your body, and try not to make too big steps.
12. Try impressing your partner with a few moves of your own.
13. Don’t dance to the beat of every song. Try dancing to the melody and the lyrics.
14. Try to drink a little first if you’re nervous. It can make you loosen up on the dance floor.
15. Grinding (it’s like sex but dancing) with a girl you just met is a big mistake. She might feel grossed out and leave you.
16. Try not to impress the whole club. Focus on your partner.
17. Wear comfortable shoes.
18. If you don’t have any idea how to dance, try following the beat and side step and snap your fingers, and move your shoulders.
19. Always feel good about yourself and your partner would fell well about you to.
Try using these on the dance floor and next thing you know she’s tired and just wants to talk. Buy her a drink after and ask her if she wants to go some place quieter. Just follow these tips so you wont look stupid in the club.
Copyrighted by Datehow.com, All rights reserved, 2005